View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 11:09 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Colorado Northern Pike Help

OK I called my cousin. He said they renamed Carbody, Newman of Neff. Both have Pike and are North and a bit West of Greeley. You can google Earth Neff. I think what we used to call Carbody is the one across the dirt road. It's been a long time since I fished there. He also said the West side of Windsor Lake in Loveland is good for Trout and in fact they get some whoppers there. Lon Hagler also has Pike and is over in Loveland also. It's about 15 miles WNW of Millikin in Loveland also. My cousins idiot crackhead brother fishes all of the lakes in the area and he offered to call him, but didn't want to make him do it. I hope that helps. If you really need some more options close to Millikin I'll call the crackhead myself. I'm to far away for him to take it as an invitation.

By the way, I went to High School for a couple years in Ft. Collins and the only Smith Lake I know of is in Denver. I was born there.