View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 03:59 PM

silver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond reputesilver creek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dropper problems

You may have mistyped you original response because you wrote Surgeons's knot dropper but illustrated a blood knot dropper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stenacron View Post
Attach a lighter 12-18" tippet to your main tippet with a Surgeon's Knot and leave the (heavier) tag line about 6" long… snipping off the other tag (towards the rod tip) close (as normal).
Quote:
Originally Posted by stenacron View Post
I was able to find one.

Click the image to open in full size.

This rig is exactly the way I fish it.
A surgeon's knot dropper is below.

Click the image to open in full size.

I do like the surgeon's better because the dropper comes off at a right angle instead of an acute angle.

Silver

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy

Last edited by silver creek; 03-20-2012 at 03:53 PM.