View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 08:26 PM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of
Default Re: Adventures in a Storm Drain!!

So I fished it again on Monday. To tell you a small story about this, i wish I would have went and got pictures. Saturday it rained HARD for the better part of the day and we got over an inch of rain. The creek is normally staging at alittle under 2 feet. Saturday Afternoon it was up to 14 feet!! hahaha The trail my dogs and I normally walk was well underwater and sunday morning was coated with a nice thin goo of stinky creek mud. lovely.

Monday night while walking something said fish me, so I came back and did. Nothing spectacular, biggest green sunfish from there so far this year, which will soon turn to average size. I had a male chub in full breeding get up NAIL a clouser minnow, I thought it was a bass at first. So on to two little photos.

Click the image to open in full size.

Its amazing to see the little things in a storm drain

Click the image to open in full size.

Storm Drain Bonefisher