View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 06:29 AM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of
Default Re: Broke in a new rod and removed a skunk

thanks all. I was casting MAYBE 10' off the shore, but throwing it ~20' down the shore, then striping it in parallel with the bank. The bass were hitting it very aggressively.

Some advise for those who want to line these 230 bass rods, mine didnt come with any line ( Ard, this might help you ) and I found out you can not buy the bass line unless you buy the rod and it has it with it. So we ordered the Rio Outbound WF6-F and honestly I think it works better on this rod then the Bass line they come with. You can chuck some serious flies without even noticing them. I made some guys that were at the lake irritated when I showed up. The were there the whole time I was an 1 guy caught two fish, I had my first 3 right off the bat and they seem very confused/kinda laughed at the fact I had a fly rod.

Storm Drain Bonefisher