View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 08:23 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from the Gunnison Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by heck View Post
Very good ! May your retirement be rich with fishing adventures!
Heck: Thanks, I plan to! I just moved from Laramie up to Pinedale, WY and there is lots of water there to explore. I did a few floats on the New Fork River last year but this year I plan to get in a lot more fishing. Frank clued me in on a nearby lake that has Grayling that I want to explore once the ice goes out.

You live in a very beautiful part of Colorado, be sure to post some reports of your fishing adventures on the forum. Just realize that you can't upload photos directly from your computer (virus issues). So the way to do it is to either upload your photos to a photo gallery that you create or to another online site like flickr or photobucket then link from those sites. There is a yellow rectancular icon above where you type in text for a post that has a mountain scene, click on that and then enter the URL to your photos there.

Larry