View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 11:06 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of
Default Re: Adventures in a Storm Drain!!

Here's the quick storm drain update from my end: carp weren't so interested, likely due to the massive size of the tippet. I just threw a random leader on to try out the new reel on the Xa 8wt just for kicks, since the reel is spooled with Beulah Elixir 5/6 Switch line... Great way to get a look at your backing to say the least! The fly is a buddy's shot at a "Trout Magnet" fly using chenille and a jig hook... I might just have to try it for real some day, it sure looks like a worm!
Click the image to open in full size.
First panfish of the year incidentally, and figured given both the fare and the location, it was applicable here! Hopefully some carp are in my future, but that's an adventure for another day

Now Geoff, I demand more updates :O

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...