View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 01:16 AM

Liphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud of
Default Re: What Keeps You From Going to Alaska to Fish?

I haven't any reasons for not going to Alaska however the reasons I went to Alaska are many,for as long as I can remember reading articles,hearing from friends & others who have visited & fished there I eventually went.
Even though I travelled from almost the Bottom of The World to virtually the top I thoroughly enjoyed my time there & I am definately going to return to again fish Rivers I have & haven't Fished,catch up with people I have & haven't met before.
Even though it was an expensive holiday which I had planned it for many years & was worth every $$$s spent I also visited other places as well.
Next time from experiences I can do it a little cheaper,however my moto is I never ever want to be "The Richest Person in The Cemetary" as a close friend tragically died in September last year & there is a real confusion over his moneys & assets as he didnt have any immediate family.
So I hope to see,meet & Fish,hopefully with some of you there or hopefully elseware in The States at The Convention when it eventuates.
Brian

Last edited by Liphookedau; 03-28-2012 at 04:11 AM.