View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 12:16 AM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What Keeps You From Going to Alaska to Fish?

I haven't any reasons for not going to Alaska however the reasons I went to Alaska are many,for as long as I can remember reading articles,hearing from friends & others who have visited & fished there I eventually went.
Even though I travelled from almost the Bottom of The World to virtually the top I thoroughly enjoyed my time there & I am definately going to return to again fish Rivers I have & haven't Fished,catch up with people I have & haven't met before.
Even though it was an expensive holiday which I had planned it for many years & was worth every $$$s spent I also visited other places as well.
Next time from experiences I can do it a little cheaper,however my moto is I never ever want to be "The Richest Person in The Cemetary" as a close friend tragically died in September last year & there is a real confusion over his moneys & assets as he didnt have any immediate family.
So I hope to see,meet & Fish,hopefully with some of you there or hopefully elseware in The States at The Convention when it eventuates.
Brian

Last edited by Liphookedau; 03-28-2012 at 04:11 AM.