Thread: Wading Pants
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 11:12 AM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of
Default Re: Wading Pants

I love them I had a pair until I tried to cross a brabwire fence(yaeh dumb I know) am getting a new pair this year. They offer more protcion then hip boots, are cooler then chest waders, and its easier to get to your pockets for your wallet when you stop to get that cup of coffee on a cold morning. I do roll my chest waders down at times and use the shoulder straps like a belt, but still not as good as the pants. Another great thing about the pants is less shoulder straps, when I wear a chest pack or even my lanyard all those straps work on my neck and shoulders and can get stuff tangled at times. Also they make those trips into the timber to do certian things easier.
Bear