View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 03:24 PM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of
Default Re: Winter is here!!!!!!

LOL Happy new you to you as well, and yes winter is here even in teh south, was almost 60 here andnow today its in the teens, but back to 50-60 by tuesday next week.
I drove by our river thismorning when it was like 9 and the breeze made it even colder and there were actually people wadeing and fishing LOL tougher guys then me, or maybe not at smart one of the other. I will brave some bad weather, but theres a point that you say ok enough is enough, go home build a fire in the wood stove and clean fishing gear and organize and ty flies. Before ya now it we'll be wacthing trout sip our may flies off the water surface and big bass blowing the water up getting a deerhiar popper, even gill's attacking a rubber leh bug,, wooohooo so many fish so little time
Bear