View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 05:09 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The "What's the best thing you've ever found in a used car that you've bought" th

I've heard it called all things from Whacky Tobaccy,Hooch, Mary J etc,however Devils Lettuce is another I'll have to remember.

In the early days before Laminated Windscreens there would always be piecies of Shattered Glass,I've also found crinckled up chips,hair clips,full ashtrays
Tools,cigarettes,maps,Books,always small amounts of money mostly coins,I even had a couple of Screens break & it didn't matter how good I cleaned the Glass there were always some left.

Also a story told to us,which really cracked me up from one friend about another,apparently years ago when one of these two particular guys were young they raced to settle a bet who had The Fastest Souped up Car,the guy who won inherited the other guy's girlfriend as well however he didn't get the car.
Brian.