View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 08:53 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: your opinion on expensive reels?

I forgot!

That was an old Steve Martin line wasn't it? Anyway eBay is my haunt when I'm in the market for a reel.

About the warranty, what the hay I forgot that too. If they are the good stuff there isn't much to go wrong.

I would stay away from the DXR Anti Reverse Orvis reels they were made by both Ross and Lamson at different times for Orvis. I have had two and problems with both. Too much to go wrong.

Make it a KISS reel and you'll be better off.

This guy is probably looking at all these answers and wondering if I'm purposely trying to be confusing.

Just call me Bullwinkle J. Moose, remember him? Mister know it all from Rocky and Bullwinkle.