View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 01:36 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Putting a face to the name

Ard: Way to go, this was a great idea for a thread! I really enjoy all the photos.

Frank: I like your idea of puttng this thread somewhere to keep it going and for easy access!

Pocono: Triumph Bonneville, now your talking, nice bike! A good friend of mine had a very tricked out Triumph Bonneville in high school. He could do a wheelie on that bike for a 1/4 of mile. He got drunk one night and didn't negoiate a bend in the road and slid along a barb wire fence. Beat both the bike and rider up pretty bad.

Fishstick: I was just out there by Morro Bay rock over xmas break. Drove around the left side of the rock. Pretty cool place. Later we had lunch at a small diner in Cayucas (sp?).

Joni: That was a great picture of Capt Morgan!

Davo: I didn't remember you being such a handsome looking guy. Did you get a face lift over the winter or what? LOL!

Great photos everyone, keep them coming!

Larry