View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 03:50 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Simms customer service

JCW,

I believe there may have been some changes in the warranty & repair department. A year ago I could call and speak directly with the 'manager' of that dept. Now I am told by the lady who answers the phone that "there are only 2 persons who are working in the repairs dept. She went on to tell me that the person I was asking for is one of them. I left several voice messages on this fellows voice mail system but have never gotten a reply on those calls. I take this to mean that the guy who was at one time free to take calls is now a laborer on the line.

Although I don't like to see the forum used as a bashing board when someone is less than satisfied with a product or service, I believe that if we begin to gather a multitude of similar complaints it will be time to act as a group.

Acting as a group is not as easy as grousing about something. We would have to determine who to address letters to (I'm talking about real hard copy documents here) and then to have an orchestrated mailing so that all letters of concern and complaint reach the office in question in close proximity of one another. Now, if this sounds like something that could gather support if and when we had more posts regarding dissatisfaction with a company I would be more than willing to join in the campaign. I am old fashioned and I truly believe that when 'letters' like I describe here begin to arrive physically on someones desk they represent much more than a "Tweet". Letters represent people who are upset enough to complain the old fashioned way and such people do get attention in my experience.

Let's see how many voices weigh in on this before we assume that our leading provider of expensive waders has somewhat dropped the ball.

I will watch the thread to see who else is having difficulties of this type.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;