View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 08:46 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Flycast tips or tricks for a 1WT

Glad to see another problem solved by our members relating to their personal experiences!

So many times when a fellow asks a question the answers are short posts with a link to some video pasted saying 'watch this guy, he's really good'. I look at these post and I think; if a person is using the forum, that person could probably figure out how to find a U tube link on their own, right? Seeing our people take the time to type out clear answers to questions that are based on what they know not what they watched on-line is my favorite thing to find here.

Just to show you how happy I am everyone on the thread is getting a Reputation boost from me If you don't understand the 'Rep' system drop me a PM and I'll explain.

Great set of posts here fellas!

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;