View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 06:04 PM

Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

WHAT A SHOW!!! This was the best ever!! Fysh and Mrs Scentsy...most bodacious to meet you two. Whay have we not done more together. Fishing, camping?!
Well, I was busy most the day but I could not get out with nothing so of course I stopped by ALLEN's. Justin, you are the coolest person I know. It was a pleasure meeting you in person. I am going to spool the new reel this evening and try to get out and try the NEW Allen rod this week. 9' 6 wt ATS (A Tomich Special...note, my last name LOL)
People, this is the butter smooth action of the JWF, the LT, even the LL. Perfect for my style. Can not wait!!!!

Thanks Justin and all involved with a day that goes under the old "tuff to beat" days.