View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 09:50 PM

comeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud of
Default Re: Fished St. Vrain yesterday, forgot my camera--ughh!

I hear ya guys on the whole secrecy around the "honey hole" that no one knows about. This spot however is a an extremely well advertised stretch of river by all the local fly shops. It is one of the more popular dog friendly hiking areas in the northern front range.

I do remember grwoing up in Oregon we knew of some backcountry creeks that you never told anyone where you went....just a generic descripton of...."the Applegate" ...went to fish around Butte Falls etc etc

Kind of sad there arent to many secret spots anymore. I guess thats why I hike and fish in Rocky Mt Park so much. There arent many secrets but a quick 1 mile hike will do the trick for some secluded time on the water.