View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 12:52 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In Duluth, going to fish....

OK, here's a quick update. I didn't get to fish. We had a storm you would not believe. I do not recall ever driving on worse roads. It took me almost 9 hours to make it back from Duluth. That's about double normal. I pulled into a conveniance/bait/gas store where you go into lake Kabatogama which is about half way. There was a Highway Patrolman, a St. Louis Co. Sherriff, a Koochiching Co. Sherriff and a tow truck driver. They looked at me and one of them said, "You are the first guy we have seen that isn't in a ditch!" Then asked if I had seen anyone in the ditch. I had.

More update. The insurance company has not said yes to the surgery, and want me to see their doctor. I'm annoyed. On the bright side I may get through the spring fishing before surgery thanks to it. Up till now I have been working long days and trying to get as much fishing as I can in. They are not going to let me fish after the surgery. I asked..... first question.

So if anyone has wondered where I have been lately, either work, fishing or in bed.

Right now I am going to make a few casts, go to work, try and flyfish tonight.