View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 11:21 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold
Default Awsome day! Photo heavy

I couldnt be very surprised that my day on the creek was awsome.. there was a fresh stock of fish put in the creek yesterday... Some would call this cheating, I call it payback for those 2 fish in 6 cold hours back in winter. 31 trout and 1 bluegill where brought to hand, about that many hits that got off.. so lots of excitement for the 3 hours I spent on the creek. best of all, every catch was on my own BWO pattern Not all where photographed, some were videoed and then the camera ran out of juice. pics!

Click the image to open in full size.

PIG stocker!

what a day! I was sad to leave after 3 hours of fishing but i had other plans, but this kind of activity makes it feel like a day long adventure.

Mike

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 10:54 PM ----------

working on the video footage, I ended up with more then i thought.. itll be tomarrow night