View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 03:26 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bitterroot river update.

Answer to 'do you read every day,' the answer is yes. Made two trips over there last fall (first a week and LOVED IT, the second time back was two weeks) and got used to reading their local paper.

No 'legal family' there, but past ... yes (they moved there).

But the best reads on the Internet (you have no idea how many I subscribe too) are the local news papers and International Additions of several major ones. Either way, you'll get perspectives you'd never dream about but (in my line of business) need to know.

With 'Murican newspapers/TV you could choose any and get the same article/news "regurgitated" over and over. Reading elsewhere can be a real eye-opener.

I kid you not.

Fred

Edit: Forgot to add .... the weather that comes over my head here in 'Medford, Or' is (usually) headed your way. If you get, what we just got .... you're about to get pounded! I'm at 1360'ish feet, add 500 some to that and everything is white. Wind blew so hard last night it actually woke up the Dogs, who woke me (darn them, I was beat but needed to get up anyway).

Last edited by fredaevans; 04-12-2012 at 03:34 PM. Reason: God Fred, you can type better than that! Maybe knot?