View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 06:38 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need advice on fishing the Green river in Utah

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoochie View Post
Thank you guys for the advice, just booked a trip with Trout Creek Flies! Decided to fish during the week, avoiding the weekend and fishing for 3 days, can't wait.
Smoochie: Good choice on outfitters! I've used them a few times in the past. I'd still fish the "A" section just to see the canyon. Yes there are a lot of tubers in the summer, but the fishing is still very good. You will catch mostly bows and cut bows with a few browns thrown in, on the B section it is mostly browns. Send me a PM if your interested in fishing on your own down there, if you plan to spend an extra day or two, I can give you a few pointers.