View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 06:43 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need advice on fishing the Green river in Utah

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbaker488 View Post
I was just going thru that Dutch John/Flaming Gorge area on my way back to SLC to catch a flight and decided I'd give the Green a shot since I'd always heard and read so much about it. Anyway I pulled off of the main road in a couple spots only to see a sign down by the river bank which read I'd need this permit or that to advance ? Wasn't lost, just didn't get much hospitality from the locals re access to the Green ? On the bright side I got to fish the Provo River down by
SLC-Provo which I'd not done before.
Honestly I'm betwixed on this one....I have no idea where this would have been unless it was some private ranch land down around Brown's Park or Jones Hole. The Green is wide open as far as access. Color me befuddled!

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."