Thread: Streamer Eyes
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 10:52 PM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of
Default Re: Streamer Eyes

I love eyes on streamers. I use alot of diffrent metheds, I paint them on use stick on eyes, with both I put softex over them helps them stay on a little longer. I use bead-chain eyes for a light weight and for heavier weight I use dumbell eys . I think it gives a litle life to the fly. Here is a small version of a hybrid striper fly I ty. My son was trout fishing the other day and couldnt get mnay takes so he tied on one of the hybrid flies and the trout were smashing it, but being so big he couldnt get mnay hook sets, anyway I made some smaller ones to trout fish with. The eyes are a little big on these becuase thats all I had and none of the local fly shops carry them. I still like it though. These are stick on and softex over them about 3-4 coats
Bear
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1485.jpg (90.5 KB, 8 views)