View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 03:16 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: A Day Late and a Few Fish Short

Ah yes run timing, timing is everything with the shad just like salmon. The only way I stay up with them is to be on the rivers every day from before they show until I can't find any more bright ones. Living here has rendered the advantage of being only minutes from the rivers. Back when I lived in Pennsylvania I had to travel for hundreds of miles to fish for salmon and like you and the shad, I sometimes missed the boat. You got some nice photographs and I can imagine the drive was pleasant this time of year so it was still good.....................right?

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;