View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 12:30 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of
Default Re: West Canada River- NY

Nick, I'm sending you a PM with a few sites that have information on that waterway with regard to hatch charts and the like. I'm not posting them here on the thread only because some have their own message boards/forums attached and due to forum rules thats a no-no. I'm in Buffalo most the year and I'd love to shoot out that way (it's 3-4 hours driving for me directly east, since Barneveld is directly east of Syracuse and pretty much dead-center of Central NY) for a scouting trip for you, but that time of year I'm usually away do to fieldwork. I'll see what I can do!

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...