View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 05:50 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: How are these waders?

Hi Brad,

For getting to know how often you'll fish or what you really want I figure you can't go wrong there. I used a pair of LL Bean Wicked Tough waders for 9 seasons and loved them. When they were going bad my wife ordered me another style from Bean. I didn't like them so they refunded the $185 she had paid. You do have the return postage at risk but it's worth the gamble I'd say.

I've had some real bargain priced stuff that worked out swell as well as some that didn't. All you can do is give them a whirl.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;