View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 11:50 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Rod Love; the Fly Rod Picture Thread

I've been waiting to take this thing casting, there's been plenty of work to do around the home since the snow melted but this evening I went to shoot some line.

Click the image to open in full size.

At 15 foot it's a lot of stick...............

This way there will be no more guessing about what it is.

This is the first I cast the rod on water and the first I've been casting this year so I had no fly tied to the leader, I'm not that silly I only piled up a couple casts and was able to hit 100' feet with ease. The line has a yellow section at the 65 - 68 foot mark so it's pretty easy to know how far you've cast, look for the yellow mark and then add 15' for the rod

I like it.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;