View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 08:04 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It finally all came together.

Congrats on your learning curve and success! There is no shortage of information on the interweb and in particular on this website. The collective knowledge here is just incredible! I have found that fly fishing is a constant learning experience, no matter how long you're at it you can still learn a new technique, how to fish or tie a new pattern, new water, etc. There are always adjustments to be made somewhere along the way. At least for me anyway.

I've been at it for over 10 years and still have days when "it finally comes together". This past spring trip was a perfect example, I learned SOOO much in 10 days from my bud. His instruction and watching him was invaluable. Of course the casting lesson I took and practice I put in didn't hurt either.

Nicely done, stay at it, have patience and beyond anything else, enjoy every moment you have on the water.