View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 11:59 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Two More Weeks Baby!

We Need You Now More Than Ever!

On May 15 the chance to help Casting For Recovery win an Internet Voting Contest will be past.

If you know what Casting For Recovery is..........Good

If you don't, You can take my word, it is a Good Cause, it benefits the survivors of Breast Cancer and offers weekend retreats where the women can learn about FLY FISHING !

Get It, FLY FISHING Fly fishing is what we live for right? Well since these people have lived through Cancer let's give them a chance to learn our sport & our vote to help the organization win $50,000

I have volunteered myself to the South Central Alaska Chapter as a Casting & Tying instructor for this years retreat here. I'm also signed on for fund raising & outreach work so.................

Use this link > Pink Well: Voting

Step #1. Register to vote - Scroll down to where it says 'Sign in to Vote' enter your e-mail address, a Voting Link is e-mailed to you instantly.

Step #2. Save the Voting link onto your desktop and vote every day from now until May 15!

In the amount of time you've taken to read this you can register to Vote and help our Charity WIN THIS MONEY! If you have any questions or difficulty voting PM me please.

Ard