View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 01:29 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of
Default Re: A few spring days on the Miramichi

Gary, that seems like one heck of a trip! Salmon rising to a caddis hatch sounds amazing, and I love the fact that those beautiful streamers you tie, which for all intents and purposes look like show pieces, are also quite good at enticing fish! And there's just something about losing a fish on a jump that makes up for the fact that you didn't land it, whether its a tiny stocker rainbow or a giant tarpon, watching them launch themselves from the water is just awesome! We won't talk about how foolish I feel afterward that I didn't "bow" to the fish to keep it on... usually the huge grin that follows a fish that you're hooked up with flying out of the water is enough

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...