View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 01:44 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of
Default Re: Got to fish with a fellow forum member last evening...

Yeah that weather could have been better, but at least the fish were cooperating. Unfortunately I did not have a good stash of #20 sulphur dries, or else I think we would have done a lot better with dries as well...

Unfortunately the fish wasn't doing a whole lot of cooperating for the photos! He was itching to get back in the water, didn't want to get wet from the rain of course! And yeah, the back of my Jeep looks a bit like a small Allen warehouse, but what can I say, I like the gear, I think I spend equal amounts on Allen gear and rent every month. Of course I need rods in every line-weight and length despite my short tenure as a fly fisherman And while I doubt I have the distinction of most forum meet-ups, it sure is great, as Rick and others have said, of getting to meet up with fellow addicts!

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...