View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 08:51 AM

aquaticsanonymous is on a distinguished road
Default Re: First Year Flyfishing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditz View Post
Casting purdy????....I doubt that there are many out there that make purdy casts with them Clousers. I only fish them as a last resort.
Okay, I feel a little better. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabi View Post
Looks like you've figured out how to catch some nice fish!

Nothing wrong with the outfit you have, I have owned the Rio Santo and it's a good rod. As for the SLV reels, I have several of them I use regularly and have no complaints.
Thanks for the experience!

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Dang, I did a search for that, and came back with nothing. Thanks alot!

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatortransplant View Post
When you go into your photobucket, one of the URL options will have IMG in brackets on either end of the URL. Just copy/paste that one into the response box and voila, you'll have a photo. Either way, looks like a pretty nice jump into what will likely be a life-long addiction! B1ut I can't say I ever got bored of catching fish on the spinning rod, I just moved to a new area and figured it was heretical to fish for trout with anything but a fly outfit, and of course that's how it all started...
Thanks alot!