View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 08:06 PM

ausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: streamer fishing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharkin View Post
Some people say that stocked fish are stupid and easy to catch. Nothing could be further from the truth. The main ingredient to success in any body of water is having confidence in the pattern that you are using. Fish that have been recently stocked in a river are often the most difficult to figure out. They don’t know where they are, where the food is, where the prime lies are, and constantly “bolt” through sections of the river in search of all of the above.
Best of luck.
Hmmm... I disagree a little at least. I've caught the same stocker twice in 5 minutes on the same fly....to me stockers seem pretty easy to catch; erratic in their behavior but more willing than wild fish to take a variety of flies.