View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 08:12 PM

ausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Yellowstone National Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
Yes, I understand fully. Clint (cromney) was in the same boat last year.
When you get a chance to make it out this way be sure to give me a shout and we will get together for some fishing.
Thanks for the offer! I'm sure I'd do much better with you around...I was a little lost the first time I was out there. You famous rivers are SO much different from all the itty bitty streams I fish out east! I spent 17 days in Glacier, Idaho, and Yellowstone; I managed my first cut, and a ton of rainbows and had a pretty magical day on the Henry's fork also. That night of grey drake fishing ranks up there with my best days ever, the only thing missing was the "Big One". The little fish kept gobbling up my fly before I could get it past the big feeders! That was a terrible day