View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Barbless or barbed hooks?

Hi Allen,

We've been around this one before but I voted both. It very much depends on the fishery as to whether or not I use a barb. Good for you for posting a poll, you are becoming a regular and that's great! Before you know it I'll be after you to fit a trip down to the valley into your schedule. I spoke to ATEC today and the boat is finished, we had a new motor put on so I can haul people with. The old motor was a good (sorta) one man & dog rig but when you put a couple adults in the seats it couldn't get up on step. We're hoping this will do the trick.

I have an out of state trip coming next week and will be gone for 7 days. After that I need to get about the business of marauding the trout & grayling while I scout the rivers. By early June there will be Kings, how's early June look if you know that far ahead?

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;