Thread: Trout power
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 11:12 PM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future
Default Re: Trout power

I'm not a tournament guy either but the reasons are interesting, going off what I've read on the blog and a few other sites. Hopefully it works out for you guys but in a way I kinda can't see it happening that way. I don't want to come off as overly negative but I could see issues with landowners and the topics you addressed in the blog. There's also "what happens down the road?" to consider, this could be somewhat of a double edged sword. There's a difference between shedding light on a subject and spotlighting it, to be honest if it were a watershed I fished regularly I'd likely be in total opposition of this but who knows maybe it works out in positive way. I wish you best of luck with it.