View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 01:10 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: If you thought the first was funny...

Axel,

Frankly I like them both. The buck tail streamer fly looks as good as the stuff I tie to fish with here. As a matter of fact if you want I'll fish that one for you and send you a picture of the fish I catch with it.

You are going to be a good fly tier. You show a good sense of proportion. A sparse fly will hold up better under the abuse that fish will dish out to it. When you tie take time to put a little drop of cement on each step as you attach materials. This will help to keep them together when in use. This is especially important for tails and wings.

You need to keep posting the flies you tie so that your long distance friends can follow your progression.

Ard