View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 11:29 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prescription polarized fishing sunglasses

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISHN50 View Post
I have a pair I got at the optometrist but there's a lot of side glare. I like the Cocoon fitovers better. They're light, comfortable & fairly inexpensive.
Lately I've been thinking on getting one of those pairs with interchangeable lenses that you can have your prescription lenses put in special inserts that attach to the frame.Bolle Prescription Lens Adapter for Parole and Vigilante Sunglasses FREE S&H 921752000, 921752001. Bolle Performance Eyewear Accessories, Bolle Performance Goggles, Bolle Scanner Accessories, Bolle Packaging Materials, Bolle Live & Preserved Specimen
Like "50" I also use the Cocoon's when needed due to 'side glare.' The norm is a Costco clip-ons over the normal lens. Works just fine, but I wish I could find a set in 'yellow' for over cast days.

As for a separate set of Prescription Pollies, they're DAMNED EXPENSIVE! Save for you spend a heck of a lot of time on the water (boating as an example) ..... don't bother.

Just my .02 cents.