View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 09:04 PM

comeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud ofcomeonavs has much to be proud of
Default Re: What do you consider a "caught" fish?

Figured revive an old thread. For me if I get to enjoy fighting the fish for more than a few minutes and actually bring it to me I consider it caught. If people say how many did you catch I only tell them the net/hand/slack at your feet release.

General stmt like yesterday would be caught a total of 20 but landed 10 and had 10 misses on top of that. I also fish 100% barbless so the long distance release is real common on smaller rainbows who like to put on a arial display.

Since I C&R 100% of the time I only really care to net big ones for the obligatory measurement / photo. Other than that it is all about me and 100% peace and quiet.

***Edit***
The more I think about the more I put the LDR in a unique category. If I go spend the day and catch 7 and they are all non voluntary LDR I would be frustrated.But a day I net/hand release a good amount of fish the less I mind the LDR.

Last edited by comeonavs; 05-20-2012 at 09:25 PM.