View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good News for Utah Anglers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milt spawn View Post
"Send lawyers, guns, and money!" Warren Zevon

Luckily the "lawyers" working with USAC are working 'Pro-Bono'. "Guns"....being Utah, there's plenty on both sides of the fence. And "money", well that's where the pitfall is.
The public wants access to these waters but so far has not really donated that much to help in this fight, and the landowners have plenty of $$$.

So here's a "shout out" and a thank you for the lawyers helping USAC. If you would, check out the USAC site and tell them their efforts are appreciated, maybe even donate a buck or two, it would help cover some of the cost associated with this effort.
Happy New Year from Utah Stream Access Coalition utahstreamaccess.org

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Last edited by fysh; 05-23-2012 at 09:52 PM.