View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 07:05 PM

siskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nice
Default Re: Simms customer service

Grumbles. I should of waited for my hip hip hoorays.
On 4/27 I received an email that I was going to get a replacement for a dry creek hip pack that started peeling apart on one side. 5/23 still waiting, last email.

Yes I'm glad they are doing the right thing but replacing a defective product with a premium price tag shouldn't take this long.
I paid a premium for a pack that performed like something that shouldn't of seen the end of the QC line and then I get punished by spending a month and a half waiting for a replacement.

My 4 month freestones boots have the vibram soles peeling off the boots (Premium boots??) and I want to send them in to get replaced. Not looking forward to spending two months for them to make it right.

Am I out of line in my grumblings? I hope not, I'm just venting my frustrations.

I sent Redington my waders because they were having problems and they had a new pair in the mail my way in 48 hours. Allen Fly Fishing had a rod tip replaced in under a week. I know what good customer service is supposed to look like and Simms is still failing to deliver.

Bah Humbug

Steelheader's Anonymous.