View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 05:25 PM

fire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to beholdfire instructor is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Looking for stream parner Albany area

Check out Capital District Fly Fishers. (Google or Facebook) We are done with our formal meetings until Fall, but we have a number of great on-water meetings scheduled, starting on June 20, at Nolan Road, on the Hudson Riiver off of Exit 17 of the Northway. Great spot for smallmouth, crappiie, pickeral, panfish, and an occasional northern pike or walleye.... We've also got a couple of on-water trout outings on the schedule. The club as on the Kinderhook last Sunday.

It's a great club, and we have a variety of other plans for the summer, including a tying booth at the Saratoga County Fair, and two "Take a Vet Fishing" evenings on Six-Mile Waterworks in Albany.

If you just want to get out sometime with someone, send me a PM, and I'll see what my schedule allows. I'm just across the river from Albany, only 10 minutes from downtown....

"A leader with great passion and few skills always outperforms a leader with great skills and little passion." Chief Rick Lasky