View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 05:24 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Ever get out of a Theater seat and say What a bloody waste? (Movie-Battleship)

God only knows what it cost to make this complete Tosh, but someone in Hollywood "Green Lighted" multi-millions of dollars of dead loss.

We have a multi-screen theater even in the 'back water' of White City, Oregon; the afternoon shows are $2.50 for Seasoned Citizens. So no great loss if you do a 'well, that killed a couple of hours.' This one I lasted a bit over 30 minutes before I got up and walked out.

Odd part was the theater Mgr. happened to be in the Lobby and asked 'Are you leaving?' Told him that was the dumbest bit of film I've seen in my life, etc.' He gave me a comp. ticket for another show. I wonder if he's already heard that before?????

Which is a good thing as they do have one feature film I'm looking forward to seeing.