Thread: Australia
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 07:12 AM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Australia

Hi,I'm in Australia,also on both sites,I was only fishing yesterday afternoon with a Brit & also ran into one fishing the lake I usually frequent.
We have plenty of places to Fish however the distances between them is usually hours or in The case of Barramundi Fishing,it's days away if you are driving.
This has been The best Season locally for me for 20 years as everyone was catching fish on Flies until The Cold weather arrived,however I 'm trying to get fit so I can return to The US.
A young guy who fishes with me & The English guy,who has bought The Top of The Line Sage TXL Rod,all the gear hadn't caught a Fish on The Fly,his average for the first 5 fish averaged over 5 1/2 lbs,something I'd not heard of over here before.
Brian.