View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 03:00 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fly Shops and YOU!

Tying materials selection and helpful staff. We have a number of shops in my area (Denver) and tons between home and the rivers I fish. I've found two that have both good tying selection and helpful staff (I think there are a couple others, just haven't been there). One close to home has good selection but the folks are generally rude and arrogant and others have helpful folks but very little selection. Know a few other good ones out in the mountains though I have found a good number that are geared towards guiding and don't have much in the way of materials.