View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 03:13 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fly Shops and YOU!

Feeling welcome is the key as Grass said. I have 2 fly shod neat my house one a mile away one three miles . I go the three miles not because he has more stuff or better prices they are both about the same. But the one I go to is friendly and as helpful as can be. Thera always 3 or 4 guys tying and ready to give advice to anyone who asks. Stream reports are easy to get because athe guides hang out there.
On the flip side the other shop the owner is a grouch and gives advice like he was giving away his first born. And most of the time there is Boone to be found in the shop till your at the register. The shame of it is this guy is a good tier as well as fisherman but somewhere along the line he missed the courtesy boat. Someone like him should consider a non people business.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser