View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 09:09 PM

bigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Fly Shops and YOU!

OK, you got it! I sent you a PM with a link to that discussion. Hope it helps you!

There is a difference between a fly shop & a tackle shop, and IMO, in the right location, a tackle shop that caters to a wide variety of anglers is more apt to succeed. However, be prepared! You're only one person, and there is only so many hours in a day, and one person can only accomplish so much. That was one mistake I made, trying to do too much myself. Plus, everything you attempt to add will cost you a certain amount in time, space & money. You'll find you can't be all things to all people!

Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!