View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 11:25 AM

bigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Zero bag limit accidental kill

I have to agree with the others. I also don't fish any no kill waters, but the majority of the fishing I do is catch & release.

You have 3 choices IMO, don't fish for fear of this happening, take the risk of getting caught with the illegal fish, or just let it go to whatever fate awaits it.

Personally, I would only go with the last option. I know that this might happen, but it won't keep me from fishing, and I won't take the risk of breaking the law, not worth the issues.

Death, like it or not is a natural occurrence, regardless of whether our actions initiate it or not and nature has it's way of dealing with it.

Do the best you can to minimize it happening by your actions, but when it does you just have to live with it.

Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!