View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 01:34 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Fly Shops and YOU!

There is one over in Anchorage that I've made my now & then hangout. They carry a huge selection of some of the best that can be had in tackle and all forms of accessories as well. The manager of the fly shop has good experience with darn near anything I could want to discuss and if he doesn't know he says so. The area is spacious enough that you don't feel claustrophobic but is far from the big box store feeling. if you ever get to Anchorage visit Mountain View Sports on Old Seward highway and you'll get what I mean. They also have a pretty good web site if you're not coming this way soon

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;