View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 12:14 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default re: The Shout Out Thread!

Hi to all,

Here is a copy of a post I made on the old Shout Out Thread. We need to start posting in this thread instead of the old thread.

Hi to all,

Fysh, I have not deleted any other threads recently. What has happen is I started to delete old post in this thread and discovered it was too much work. That is why I suggested a new thread. I can deleted the old thread with one action.

As a side effect to deleting the thread we will all lose some post count. That is not a big deal to me. Does anyone else have a problem with deleting the old thread and losing some post count?

The reason I wanted to delete the thread is the amount of memory it is taking up. It doesn't contain detailed information that others might want to look up. So only the most recent post are relevant.

So how about some feed back about deleting this thread and using the 2009 Shout Out Thread instead?

Frank