View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 11:54 AM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Broken Rod Poll; Edited, New Catagory added.

Bought the best rod bazooka for the airlines. Packed the rods in tubes , in sacks in the bazooka. As always never fails a rod top busted. Bottom line they search the rod tubes and rush to stuff the rods back in and bang something breaks. Last time it happened couldn't even find the broken off tip!
I remember being 12 years old and carrying all my rods on a plane to Florida. The pilot saw me boarding called me over and asked where and what I was going for. He told me some spots he fished and took my rods in the cockpit for safe keeping. Wow thanks to 911 and drug smuggling those days are gone forever.
I'm resigned to the fact if I'm gonna bring multiple rods I'm probably gonna need them just to cover breakage!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser